Thursday, September 2, 2010

The LBD is AOK

Just letting you know that the LBD's surgery yesterday went well. He spent the night at the vet's (it was a late surgery due to the vet having to semen test 30 bulls in the morning - glad that it isn't my job!) and was very glad to see me this morning.

Chris popped in to see him last night and got a groggy tail thump.

The LBD loves his Daddy.

His back leg is strapped up in a crimson bandage that he is determined to eat. Whatever is left will come off on Monday, we go back to get stitches out a week later, then we can start with the slow walks as he improves.

How much excitement is there in his life right now?

... Approximately None!

3 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Good to hear LBD is doing well!

Givinya De Elba said...

I was thinking of LBD yesterday, proud of myself that I remembered.

Actually, I tell a lie. I was thinking of him TODAY, in the mistaken belief that today was actually Wednesday.

Does the thought still count?

Glad to hear he is doing well.

Allegro ma non troppo said...

I'm glad he's in good hands.