Friday, September 3, 2010

I like Spring, too.

Okay, so I don't like the weeds.

And I don't like the fact that when you take off your jumper you can't keep pretended that the extra Jen is just the added bulk of heavy clothing.

But it is a truly beautiful day.

And the air has a special promise of good things to come.

Yesterday was the first time I'd worn a skirt in months.

And the chance that I didn't have to spend a little more time in the shower and a permit for vegetation removal in preparation for my lilly white legs being on display?

... You guessed it! (Not that it's too hard to guess, really)

2 comments:

Swift Jan said...

LOL yes there are a few downfalls to spring!

Givinya De Elba said...

Wasn't it a beautiful day?! I was at work and I had my windows open, and we all ate our lunch outside. Splendid!