I swore I would never have a recipe site, but here goes...
1. Go on an elimination diet where you can't eat processed meat or tinned tuna with your salad at lunchtime.
2. Go shopping in the morning and decide to buy some chicken and some BBQ steak to cook, cut into small portions and freeze, so that you have some lunch meat.
3. Cook the chicken early, so that you can have it with your lunch today.
4. Decide that the steak can cook while you eat your lunch, before going back into the office.
5. Watch an episode of The West Wing while you're eating.
6. Once finished with the TV and having eaten your lunch, go back into the office and start doing all the things you've got to do.
7. Remember that one phone call will need the piece of paper with the bloke's name and number on it - it is in your handbag on the kitchen table.
8. Discover the beef jerky still cooking in the frypan.
9. Fill the pan with water and hope that it will actually come clean.
How much good value and economy was there in my cunning plan?
... Approximately None!
Watching Him Do What He Does by The Pioneer Woman
13 hours ago