Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Can't Ever Make a Decision

OK, so I'm officially a "Where the Blog are You" Girl. I'm trying to see if I've got enough material to submit three really good posts so that I might be able to be featured. I'm not certain I've got any really spectacular ones among two months worth of rambling, so I'm asking my (four) loyal readers to let me know what their pick would be. Please comment and let me know - and if you don't usually comment, please do this time (I'd love to know that you're out there and what tickled your fancy).

How much did I ever think I'd fall into the trap of begging for comments?

...Approximately None.

4 comments:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

I'd like to nominate:

1. Introducing the Little Black Dog
2. Cool!
3. In Cleavage and In Saggage

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

I vote for

1. Lets have a crack at this
2. The case of the Kinky Hose
3. In cleavage and in saggage (I agree with Crazy here)

Swift Jan said...

I vote for:

1. In clevage and in saggage (i giggled a lot reading this)
2. And I was at the nutters Table
3. Make like a tea bag

It's hard to choose though!

Femina said...

I haven't read enough to pick three posts, but I agree that choosing three is HARD. I kept thinking, "Do I go for the posts where I analyse the state of the world, or the post where I talk about my new cheese grater, or the one about accidentally putting dental floss through the wash???" :)