Monday, October 25, 2010

I've got nuthin'

There is absolutely nothing happening here. Nothing funny, nothing worth saying.

I warned you.

I'm just wondering whether the giant ground beetle on the 55c stamp is going to eat the tiny coral rabbitfish on the 5c stamp.

I'm wondering if putting the detergent in the sink, then running the water, then realising that I hadn't put the plug in is an indication of early onset dementia.

I'm wondering if doing Koine Greek first semester next year is going to drive me batty, and whether being excited about it is grounds for declaring me mad.

But how much interesting stuff do I have to post?

5 comments:

Emily Sue said...

You could post about your impending holiday. :)

(And then send me your flight numbers and times, because I am OCD enough to want them this early...)

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh no! Why didn't you title this post Approximately Nuthin'?? I would have loved that!

Anonymous said...

Your posts are always interesting. Even when they are not (if you know what I mean)

Emily Sue said...

Approximately Nuthin'! That would have been great. You'll have to save it up until we've all forgotten about it, then drag it out again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.