Friday, March 11, 2011

We are going to be very rich...

Yesterday I was working at my desk when the LBD started barking without cause.

It continued.

I went to the back of the house to yell at him, and, having done so, saw him sitting panting at the bottom of the back steps with a questioning look on his face... as the barking continued.

This means either:
a) it was another dog with a really similar bark; or
b) the LBD is working on a ventriloquism act for the flood appeal concert at the church next week.

The chance that we'll make a fortune from it?

2 comments:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

My first thought was that the LBD was barking at a spurt of oil he'd dug up in your yard. Cause that would make you very rich. And you'd have the Jed Clampett of Little Black Dogs.

But ventriloquy is good, too!

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

The LBD is obviously very talented.

Oddly I thought the same as Crazy Sister, that you had oil coming out of the ground Clampett style.