Saturday, June 22, 2013

Holidays...

Where did the last 4 months go?

Now I've finished my uni semester, been accepted as a candidate for ordained ministry in my church, finished the school term (yes!), nearly got the work done for one of Dad's clients as he's away on a break, and am facing the mega-housework marathon that results from numerous deadlines over a six month period.

The next two weeks shall include some de-cluttering for sure, some spring cleaning, some sleep-ins, some exercise, some visiting friends and some Greek review.  Things that shall make my heart happy and keep me going through the next 6 months of craziness.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

The spam comments on your last post are entertaining. :)

I've missed your blogging, but assumed you were buried under Greek books.

I have another week of work before school holidays. I have vague plans for decluttering, cleaning, rearranging etc. In reality, I'll probably bum around until the last two days of holidays, then wonder where the time went.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yep. That sounds exactly what is the most likely scenario here, too.

Hippomanic Jen said...

And, yes, I've been enjoying some of the spam comments, too. That's why some are deleted, and others I've just left there. Particularly the one that comments on my spelling whilst being particularly bad spelling and grammar itself. Priceless.

BB said...

Hey stanger!!! Glad to see you haven't abandoned us altogether...

Amanda