Wednesday, November 17, 2010

King Kong?

While I was away - had a great time, thanks for asking - Emily Sue needed to get some cat-related stuff and while we were in the pet shop I bought a Kong toy for the Little Black Dog. The vet had suggested it as it keeps a dog's brain active and isn't too hard on their back legs if they just nuzzle and chew it, trying to get the treats out of the inside.

So I bought one.

Filled it with doggie treats and put it down for the LBD. Moved it with my toe to make it interesting.

So now the game goes like this: I move the Kong around with my foot. Every so often food falls out. The LBD eats it. Then looks at me for more. I move the Kong around with my foot...

The chance that this is how it is supposed to work?

4 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh boy. You are the KING of the KONG. And the LBD knows it.

Loony Lace Lady said...

So who in the family has the most brains? Eating by remote control. You are such a sucker for big brown eyes.

Allegro ma non troppo said...

You're an enabler, you know that, right?

Emily Sue said...

Yep, you've been well trained. Have you considered just chucking the Kong over the balcony into the backyard and leaving the LBD alone with it?